Sunday 10 February 2013

Lead the way,my Lord.

Hi Peeps! First of all, Sorry for the slight late post for the week!
2nd.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Right,I do hope everyone is enjoying this new year festive season no matter where you are now. I can imagine the fun you'll be able to enjoy if you're with your family and relatives. I can imagine you sitting in the sofa ,watching TV,chit chat away with your relatives and etc.Some prefers some card games though ;) You know what i mean ;)

As I was celebrating Chinese New Year with a few of my buddies and also my cousins here in Manchester. I deeply felt the meaning and the need of having a 'Reunion Dinner'. Distance may just proved to be a catalyst of making me love the people I love even more than I used to.

So that day we had a toast,and wished everyone Happy New year and a good year ahead. And then something just came to my mind. I recalled having a well worked,diligent and discipline semester last year,but this semester,things are getting tougher. So this particular question came in.
'What is my aim and my target I have now,in order to achieve my dream?'

I realise that it is been awhile since I last prayed to God in asking Him to guide and lead the way for me. I do hope you guys aren't the same as I am. But if you are,I'm happy that this post is reminding you about asking God to lead the way.

In a lot of situations,we need to constantly give ourselves some small specific targets in order for us to achieve the main aim. Just the same in sports. If you give yourself a small target,say in sports, jogging around your neighbourhood at least 2 days a week for this month. And if you achieved this small target successfully,you're one more step closer to your main aim,which is become a great player.

The problem is,sometimes we take things into our own hand;we prefer decisions and choices that pleasures and satisfies our own personal needs. And that is why when we bump into a wall we only realise that what we were chose to do had deviated us from our main aim. Sadly sometimes it is too late to come back and correct it.

What I'm encouraging you to do this new year is to always ask God to lead the way. No matter what it is,let Him come into your heart and have control of you.

Do not forget,that in every decision you  make, let God make it with you.
Be strong ,for in every tough times you're going through to achieve your dreams,your aims. God will go through them with you.
Do not be afraid,for He is with you all the time, as promised.


Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
 
P.S. Always leave a comment and tell us how this post helps you.We'll be glad to hear you share!

No comments:

Post a Comment